Thursday, October 16, 2008

Something big coming...

So I've made it to Japan but have failed to update with anything because I've been staying in a hotel for the last few days and the keyboards here have really tiny spaceboards and enter keys so typing anything takes about twice as long and gives me finger cramps. I move into my apartment tomorrow so hopefully I can find internet easily and steal someones wifi, otherwise the big update will take a little longer. Anyway, Japan is tight and I'll update once I get a little more settled.

2 comments:

TheDish7 said...

Maybe you should trim down the ape hands... If you had little Jap hands there would be no problem! Right?

Al Prudic-Dennis said...

yo son. its good to see your still postin shit. i'm not gonna lie, the drawing looks cooler than the painting. buti love your ass, so it doesn't really matter, does it?!

anyhoo

hope your livin the life out there. let me know what that shits like. I've tried to go over, in my head, what it would be like to move to Japan. And ya know what, i really can't imagine how ill that shit must be.